Resin Flooring in Kent Covering Industrial and Commercial Sectors
Resin Flooring Contractors in Kent
- Over 40 Years’ Experience
- 100% Accredited
- Competitive Rates
- Lifelong Results
- Constructionline Gold Member
Resin Flooring in Kent
Looking to install resin flooring in Kent? At Concrete Flooring Solutions, we have over 40 years of specialist experience installing high-strength resin flooring systems across the UK.
Resin is the best flooring solution for commercial and industrial clients as it is naturally water-resistant, extremely durable and its installation process is far less disruptive than traditional flooring systems like concrete, linoleum, and laminate. The seamless finish of a resin floor also proves to be more cost-effective in the long run due to its low maintenance needs.
Concrete Flooring Solutions proudly provide customers with professional flooring installers equipped with extensive training and qualifications who will ensure your resin floor is fully prepared for even the heaviest industrial environments. We also offer many options to suit most budgets, so you can find what works for you.
Our expert contractors are on-hand to advise you on the options we offer for resin flooring in Kent.Get in touch today for your free quote.
Why Choose Concrete Flooring Solutions to Install Resin Flooring in Kent?
At Concrete Flooring Solutions, we pride ourselves on our dedication to our values: teamwork, integrity and a commitment to providing a professional service you can trust.
We are the leading provider of the UK’s resin flooring systems for a reason. We use the best materials, have the latest tools and are fully trained on advanced techniques, so you can be confident in the quality and durability of your resin flooring.
Every resin flooring installation from Concrete Flooring Solutions guarantees:
- Strict adherence to The Concrete Society’s Technical Report 34, the industry standard for top-quality resin flooring applications
- Expert installation from Constructionline Gold member tradespeople
- Fast installation designed to cause as little disruption as possible
- A heavy-duty resin floor that is built to last, and looks good doing it
What Options Do I Have for Resin Flooring in Kent?
Concrete Flooring Solutions offer three types of resin flooring for domestic, commercial and industrial clients, each with its own benefits.
Your options for resin flooring in Kent include:
Epoxy Resin Flooring
An epoxy floor is mainly suited to industrial and commercial spaces as it is incredibly durable for a range of high-impact purposes.
Epoxy resin is especially suitable for:
- Garage floors
- Warehouses, or any spaces that house heavy machinery
- Schools or retail spaces where high foot traffic is a constant
The benefits of epoxy resin are:
- Impact-resistant and slip-resistant, especially to foot traffic and vehicles
- Easy to clean: hygienic and resistant to constant use of chemicals
- Lots of design potential: decorative resin is available in multiple colours and finishing effects, so you can choose what’s right for your space
Polyurethane screeds are ideal for heavy industrial spaces and are slightly softer and more malleable than an epoxy finish, providing a little more flexibility in choice.
Polyurethane flooring is especially suited for:
- Places that may endure extremes in temperature
- Outdoor spaces that are constantly exposed to UV rays
The benefits of polyurethane flooring are:
- Temperature tolerance
- UV resistance
- Easy maintenance: it’s wipe-cleanable and can withstand strong cleaning products
- Hard-wearing: as polyurethane is more malleable, it can withstand drops or damage from a height
Polymethyl methacrylate boasts the fastest curing times of all of the resin floor installation options that Concrete Flooring Solutions offer, without any compromise on durability.
Polyurethane methacrylate is best for:
- Clients who need as little downtime as possible for installation
- Clients with multiple flooring projects on the go
The benefits of polymethyl methacrylate are:
- It can be rendered fully usable in just a weekend
- Speed of curing does not affect the quality at all
Polyurethane methacrylate does come at a higher cost due to the incomparably fast curing times, so please do get in touch if you would like to discuss your options.
Every resin floor we design and install is made in accordance with the Concrete Society’s technical report 34.
Contact Concrete Flooring Solutions for High Quality Resin Flooring in Kent
If your current flooring system is unable to keep up with your needs, and you want a heavy-duty resin flooring that you can rely on, Concrete Flooring Solutions is the supplier for you.
Our resin flooring in Kent offers the best selection of benefits installed by some of the UK’s leading concrete flooring specialists. We have a wide range of price options to suit a range of budgets and experts on-hand to discuss the best choice for your space.